Alternative Music Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHO WINS AT LIFE??

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

WHO WINS AT LIFE?? Empty WHO WINS AT LIFE??

Post  Troy (Is cool) Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:14 pm

ok guys who wins at life?
Troy (Is cool)
Troy (Is cool)

https://www.youtube.com/user/amazingproductions82

Back to top Go down

WHO WINS AT LIFE?? Empty Re: WHO WINS AT LIFE??

Post  Veronica Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:39 pm

I WIN AT LIFE
I VERONICA ROSE BECKETT WINS AT LIFE. xD
Veronica
Veronica

Location : Outside of Gabe Saporta's house, trying to get Gabilliam on tape xD

http://myspace.com/veexvampire

Back to top Go down

Post  NellyattheDisco Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:27 pm

VeeXBeckett wrote:I WIN AT LIFE
I VERONICA ROSE BECKETT WINS AT LIFE. xD

pshhh, you dont win at life xDDD
NellyattheDisco
NellyattheDisco

Back to top Go down

Post  Veronica Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:30 pm

Yush I do xD
Veronica
Veronica

Back to top Go down

Post  NellyattheDisco Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:33 pm

VeeXBeckett wrote:Yush I do xD

OBJECTION!
NellyattheDisco
NellyattheDisco

Back to top Go down

Post  Veronica Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:37 pm

Oh yeah,
how do I NOT win at life? xD
Veronica
Veronica

Back to top Go down

Post  NellyattheDisco Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:40 pm

VeeXBeckett wrote:Oh yeah,
how do I NOT win at life? xD

WEELLLLL, you spend every waking moment on here, thats one reason xDDD
NellyattheDisco
NellyattheDisco

Back to top Go down

Post  Veronica Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:42 pm

I dont have A life but I WIN at life OVERALL xD And I dont spend EVERY waking hour. Like I go shopping and to concerts and stuff xD
And I'm just here to see if anyone stays up to see if I can talk to them xD
Veronica
Veronica

Back to top Go down

Post  Sija Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:50 pm

IWINATLIFE.
Cuz I can take the rumors.
I'm tempted to write out Guilty Pleasure to that bitch Katie.
And NO V I'M SIA BECKETT!!!!!!!
Sija
Sija
Admin

https://altpunk.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Veronica Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:22 am

I WIN AT LIFE. Final. xD
ugh. Rumors suck. I can take them too but I hate them.
Guilty Pleasure? I don't care about my guity pleasure for you? I dont really get how that would be mean to her. xD
NO.
WILLIAM EUGENE BECKETT JR IS MINE. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH MONEY AND HOURS I HAVE WASTED ON HIM. And I've liked him for pretty much three years, I joined there fanclub, saw them in real life, tried to meet them three times and failed, and when I CRIED when they announced the tour this summer because I know I would be able to go, its gonna be amazing. :] I've seen every episode of TAI, and I know every single TAI song. Including the B-sides like Toasted Skin and the EP like In Our Defense. Sorry if Im being a bitch xD I'm just really pissed and annoyed and dissapointed tonight. xD
Veronica
Veronica

Back to top Go down

Post  Sija Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:29 am

WE win at life. WHAT NOW!(x
The verses, not the chorus! Like, "I can dish it cuz I know how to take it" and such. I quoted I Don't Care ("I don't care what you think as long as it's about me") and she's like, "Stop quoting songs." I'm pretty sure she doesn't even know that song.(x
I'M BEGGING TO JOIN THE FANCLUB, I CRIED WHEN I FOUND OUT THAT THEY WEREN'T COMING HERE, AND I CAN'T FIND GOOD VERSIONS OF EVERY TAI SONG! You can't blame me for hearing about them late, looking in EVERY SINGLE STORE THAT CARRIES MUSIC for their CDs (all I can find is Fast Times.xP), and my mom saying NO FANCLUBS ARE TOO EXPENSIVE (she said that bout Paramore too). AND I HAVE SPENT HOURS STARING AT HIS PICTURE AND HOURS WATCHING TAI MUSIC VIDEOS AND SWOONING OVER HIM! I HAVE TOLD MY FRIENDS ABOUT HIM AND THEY THINK HE'S UGLY AND I NEARLY KILL THEM DURING COMMONS.
It's okay. I'm pretty sure I sound like a bitch too.(x
Sija
Sija
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Veronica Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:44 am

YUSH. WE WIN AT LIFE. SUCK IT EVERYONE ELSE xD
Thats pretty cool, though. xD But I would pick like a more angry song truthfully, if I can think of a song I'll tell you, okay? xD She knows Guilty Pleasure? xD Well most people know Fall Out Boy now. They've gotten really mainstream but I still like 3/4 of them xD
I waited a year to join the fanclub and I ended up paying for it with my own money. Well when I tried to meet them I was stuck in a car with Sister and my mother who I hate for an hour and a half to go meet TAI and The Cab, turns out I couldnt. :\ Well thats what youtube is for, its one of the only places I can find their EP which is really one of the best things they did if it isnt the thing that they did the best. ITs okay, I'm even pissed at myself for not finding them out before. I would die to see them back in there EP days, I would even go to fucking chicago just to see them. I do that too, I currently have 11 folders of William Beckett. And 8 The Academy Is... folders. Really? xD I cant stop but look at the whole band in alot of there videos like Phrase That Pays and Checkmarks xD same. They all think hes ugly because of the chin and because he looks like a girl. It gets really annoying sometimes. And then when I do tell them they only know about 3 songs from there and only know about Beckett and have no fucking idea who Tom Conrad or Tony. It gets sorta annoying. :\
Veronica
Veronica

Back to top Go down

Post  Sija Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:58 am

WOOOOO!(x
I couldn't think of one. I could of picked Linkin Park, but their angry stuff is like, "PUT ME OUT OF MY FUCKING MISERYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!" I swear he screams for that long. Like 17 seconds in Given Up.
Nope. She has no idea who Cobra are (I think). I quoted Fall Out Boy and she said that. But I said, "In the famous words of Fall Out Boy...." so I think that's how she knew they were song lyrics.
I'm broke.(x Awwww, no!! I would kick down the door if my mom was holding me back from meeting the man of my dreams.(x Ugh, sometimes Youtube lets me down. It only shows me live versions of songs that I can't understand because either a] the camera quality's bad or b] there are a bunch of fangirls screaming and singing along so I can't hear Williyum.): I wanna go to Chicago, too. They have cool accents. I make fun of my friend all the time. He's from Chicago.(x I have one folder of Williyum with a lot of pics.(x Yeah, but I watch like Everything We Had. It makes me cry but Williyum makes up for it.(x OMG I KNOW! They're like, "His hair's too long. He uses SPF 10000000. He has a butt chin." I'm about to cry and punch them, and I'm like, "You're saying WILLIYUM uses SPF 1000000? TELL THAT TO YOUR BOYFRIEND CULLEN!"
Sija
Sija
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Veronica Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:21 am

Linkin Park? They used to be good in like there first album but the Im not a fan of Minutes To Midnight, i think they did this giant change like Good Charlotte did xD
I know, I've known linkin parkfor almost my whole life xD
Yeah, EVERYONE knows FOB now. so I think if you quote them quote something from Evening Out With Your Girl - Under The Cork Tree.
I have $40 on me. xD My Dad gave me the money since my mom never gives me money for chores or anything, shes a cheap bitch. xP No, It was the Hot Topic people, you had to get a wrist band saying you bought something from hot Topic that week, it was just really dumb. xP Really? For the EPs they have just the music. Like right now i'm listening to Dear Interceptor on youtube.
Whenever I watch that video backwards I cry, its just so sad. Seriously TAI was the only good thing in my life till about Feburary so I would seriously give a shit if one of them die or pretend to die or talk about them dying. Its just so sad. Hey, I have paler skin then he does xD I KNOW. OMFG ITS SO ANNOYING. xP
Veronica
Veronica

Back to top Go down

Post  Sija Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:35 am

Eh, Minutes To Midnight is okay. I like now not a lot of songs have the rapping in them like the first two. My friend got me into them. No one calls him emo for listening to them.xP
Awesome, I will.(:
My parents NEVER pay me for any of my chores. I do a bunch of crap, but I don't get an allowance.xP
Seriously? Awesome.(:
I know right? I cry when he falls into the pool. He's not trying to drown himself, is he? Oh God, I'm dumb. I can't seem to figure out the answer to the most obivious question.
Why February? What did they do in February? That's when I got into them.(x
You do? God, he's real pale. Wait, paler than Beckett right? We're talking about Williyum and not Edward? And I didn't say YOU use SPF 100000000. From that picture I saw of your makeup, you have nice skin. Pale or not.(:
Sija
Sija
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Veronica Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:42 am

well back then it was like not that bad rapping. Now there just ehh xD Really?! well does he play football or something? Becuase that makes up for alot xD
I couldn't do that xD Im not that much of a nice person to just do stuff around the house for free and Im getting into that phase where I wanna buy my stuff buy myself xD
He is. And I love how he did that really because it shows how it effects him and I hate it becuase you know, its like what I said about ANY member of TAI dying. But in the makings of the video he said that it was about "Being apart of this place and being a total reject of it" and that was happening to me when I saw that so I just felt really connected. :] Yeah, he tries to drown himself. thats why it shows him like floating there for a little bit.
Yeah, I have paler skin then like Edward and Beckett xD oh I know that, I"m just saying that I have pale skin too so I hate it when people make fun of Beckett for having pale skin when his isnt that bad really. xD Eh, well thats becuase of the lighting xD In most pictures the lightning makes people look a little less pale xD
Veronica
Veronica

Back to top Go down

Post  Sija Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:37 am

True.
HE DOES. I hate it just cuz he's a footballer....UGH.
Haha, nice. I just attempt to save money from birthdays and stuff.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. DUDE, I think I just about DIED inside. ANYONE dying just freaks me out. I hate death.
I love how there are a million different meanings to these songs. I love it.(:
Edward's wearing makeup.(x I hate it when people make fun of people, period. Unless it's like, haha I'm joking with ya kinda stuff that you do with your best friends.
IHATELIGHTING. In my bedroom I look really tan, then in my bathroom eh, then outside I look paleish. It's annoying!
Sija
Sija
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Veronica Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:04 pm

Ugh. Like every guy in my grade plays football. Its so fucking annoying. xP
Yeah, and at birthdays people give you money so I guess thats just easy xD
really? I like death and that stuff xD Dark stuff is my specialty really, except I hate it when someone I actually give a shit about dies. That just fucks me up even more. xD
yep. but thats the MAIN reason to the music video. At least thats what he said xD
Well alot of guys that I love wear make up xD Yeah, unless someone makes fun of people like the BJ bros or Mr. SparkleSparkle xD
Yeah, that stuff is just normal xD Like your allowed to curse at your friends and stuff xD
THAT HAPPENS TO ME TOO. xP Its so annoying. xP
Veronica
Veronica

Back to top Go down

Post  Troy (Is cool) Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:14 am

VeeXBeckett wrote:Ugh. Like every guy in my grade plays football. Its so fucking annoying. xP
really? I like death and that stuff xD Dark stuff is my specialty really, except I hate it when someone I actually give a shit about dies. That just fucks me up even more. xD
yep. but thats the MAIN reason to the music video. At least thats what he said xD
Well alot of guys that I love wear make up xD Yeah, unless someone makes fun of people like the BJ bros or Mr. SparkleSparkle xD
Yeah, that stuff is just normal xD Like your allowed to curse at your friends and stuff xD

football is too hurtful xD
Troy (Is cool)
Troy (Is cool)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sija Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:07 pm

VeeXBeckett wrote:Ugh. Like every guy in my grade plays football. Its so fucking annoying. xP

It is.(x
Very easy. STAPLES, THAT WAS EASY!!!!(x
I don't really like dark stuff....unless it's dark matter....or dark colors. I HATE THAT TOO. It happens too much.xP
Whatever Williyum says, goes. Deal?(x
Depends on the makeup. But this is like really gross sticky foundation.xP I totally agree. Mr. SparkleSparkle? Dude, you're good at this.(x
Of course you are. It's one of the laws of friendship.(x
IKR????
Sija
Sija
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sija Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:07 pm

troyasaur! wrote:

football is too hurtful xD

BEAMANANDSUCKITUP.(x
Jk.
Sija
Sija
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Veronica Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:27 pm

Sija wrote:

It is.(x
Very easy. STAPLES, THAT WAS EASY!!!!(x
I don't really like dark stuff....unless it's dark matter....or dark colors. I HATE THAT TOO. It happens too much.xP
Whatever Williyum says, goes. Deal?(x
Depends on the makeup. But this is like really gross sticky foundation.xP I totally agree. Mr. SparkleSparkle? Dude, you're good at this.(x
Of course you are. It's one of the laws of friendship.(x
IKR????
THAT WAS EASY! xD I have a 'That Was Easy' Button xD
I love dark stuff xD Like thats why its so easy for me to play like shooting games and stuff like that xD dark matter? The stuff in space? xD YUSH! SO MY FAVORITE MEANING WINS! YAY! xD
Yeah, I mean I would be fine if he wears the regular make up that actors always wear and stuff like that. Thanks! xD Its just sorta obvious xD
Yuup! xD
haha yesh xD
Veronica
Veronica

Back to top Go down

Post  Sija Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:59 pm

IWANTONE. My teacher used to have one.(x
Shooting games? I suck at those.(x Yes, dark matter, the stuff in space. I realized how much I loved it after I read My Sister's Keeper.(: WOOT WOOT!!!!(x
Yeah, regular makeup's cool. Though I had to explain to my brother that actors wear it while he was watching the Ben 10 live action movie. He was thoroughly pissed.(x Your welcs. And yes, very obv.(x
Sija
Sija
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Troy (Is cool) Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:21 pm

Sija wrote:WE win at life. WHAT NOW!(x
The verses, not the chorus! Like, "I can dish it cuz I know how to take it" and such. I quoted I Don't Care ("I don't care what you think as long as it's about me") and she's like, "Stop quoting songs." I'm pretty sure she doesn't even know that song.(x
I'M BEGGING TO JOIN THE FANCLUB, I CRIED WHEN I FOUND OUT THAT THEY WEREN'T COMING HERE, AND I CAN'T FIND GOOD VERSIONS OF EVERY TAI SONG! You can't blame me for hearing about them late, looking in EVERY SINGLE STORE THAT CARRIES MUSIC for their CDs (all I can find is Fast Times.xP), and my mom saying NO FANCLUBS ARE TOO EXPENSIVE (she said that bout Paramore too). AND I HAVE SPENT HOURS STARING AT HIS PICTURE AND HOURS WATCHING TAI MUSIC VIDEOS AND SWOONING OVER HIM! I HAVE TOLD MY FRIENDS ABOUT HIM AND THEY THINK HE'S UGLY AND I NEARLY KILL THEM DURING COMMONS.
It's okay. I'm pretty sure I sound like a bitch too.(x

Youre both bitches and not going to marry william beckett

I'm sorry
Troy (Is cool)
Troy (Is cool)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sija Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:54 pm

NOWTROY'STHEDREAMMURDERER.
And I'm gonna be the Troy Murderer.(x
Sija
Sija
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum